TABLE OF CONTENTS
A Message from
Congressman David Trone
Dear fellow Marylanders,
First and foremost, I want to thank all of you who have made such immense sacrifices over the past year to help curb the spread of COVID-19 in our communities. From the healthcare heroes, to the frontline workers, to the people of all ages doing their part simply by wearing a mask and socially distancing, these commitments to each other are truly making a difference. While COVID-19 continues to spread and we still face risks to our health and safety, I ask that we all please continue to take measures to protect ourselves and others. Together, I know that we will get through this.
Thanks to the dedicated efforts of researchers and scientists, we have thousands of safe, effective vaccines being provided to people across the state every day. These vaccines are the light at the end of a very dark tunnel, and I join you in eager anticipation of a day when all of us are vaccinated and can resume our normal activities. However, this will take time.
While my office has no direct involvement in the State of Maryland’s vaccine distribution process and we cannot change, alter, or speed up the process by which Marylanders are receiving the vaccine, I am working tirelessly to encourage efficient and equitable distribution.
In this guide, you will find the most up to date information about the state’s plan, including resources to get more information, organizations providing vaccines, and ways to receive updates about your status. Please note that this information is rapidly changing, so information listed can only be guaranteed as accurate at the time of publication.
Please continue to stay safe and care for one another. If my office can be of assistance to you, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com or 240-907-2392.
Member of Congress
Reminders about the Vaccination Process
We understand how frustrating and often confusing this process can be, and our top priority is making sure you are informed and easing this complicated process to the best of our ability. This guide has been compiled for that purpose, but please know that this information is changing extremely frequently. While we do our best to keep the information accurate at all times, we can only guarantee that it is correct at the time of publication.
- If no appointments are available, check back frequently. There is no way to predict when more appointments will become available.
- We are here to listen. If you are having problems, we will do our best to solve them. If we can’t solve them, we will share your concerns with the appropriate entities and leaders. We encourage you to do the same.
- While my team and I will do our best to answer your questions, decisions about the vaccine rollout ultimately are made by Governor Hogan and the Maryland Department of Health.
Statewide Vaccination Update
(Current as of 10:00am, May 22nd, 2021)
All Marylanders aged 12 and older can now register for an appointment to receive a vaccine.
Marylanders can also use one of several aggregator sites designed to help individuals find appointments across the state:
All Marylanders aged 12 and older may also register for a vaccine appointment at one of the state’s Mass Vaccination Sites, located at:
Six Flags America (Bowie, MD) (Drive-up appointments are available Mon – Sat 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
Baltimore Convention Center (Baltimore, MD) (Walk-up appointments are available Monday through Saturday, from 10 a.m. – noon)
M&T Bank Stadium (Baltimore, MD) (Walk-up appointments are available every day 9 a.m. – 4 p.m)
Regency Furniture Stadium (Waldorf, MD) (Drive-up appointments are available Mon – Sun 10 a.m. – 3 p.m)
Hagerstown Premium Outlets (Hagerstown, MD) (Walk-up appointments are available Tues – Sat 10 a.m. – 2 p.m)
Wicomico Civic Center (Salisbury, MD) (Walk-up appointments are available every day 10 a.m. – 2 p.m)
Montgomery College (Germantown, MD) (Walk-up clinics vary. Visit montgomerycountymd.gov/COVID19/vaccine/Germantown.html for regular updates.)
Maryland State Fairgrounds (Timonium, MD) (Walk-up clinics vary. Visit baltimorecountymd.gov/vaccine for regular updates)
Greenbelt Washington Metro Station (Greenbelt, MD) (Walk-up appointments are available Mon – Tues 9 a.m. – 1 p.m., Wed – Thurs 2 p.m. – 6 p.m., Fri – Sat 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Frederick Mass Vax (Frederick, MD) (Walk-up clinics vary. Visit marylandvax.org for regular updates)
Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium (Annapolis, MD) (Walk-up appointments are available Weds – Sun 9 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
Leidos Field at Ripken Ironbirds Stadium (Aberdeen, MD) (Walk-up appointments are available everyday 9 a.m. – 3 p.m)
The Mall in Columbia (Columbia, MD) (Appointments and drive-up vaccinations available from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., Tuesday through Saturday.)
To pre-register for an appointment at any of these sites, click here or call (855) 634-6829.
Vaccine Availability for Veterans
Congress has passed a new law that allows us to offer COVID-19 vaccines to more people. VA is now able to offer vaccine to the following groups who are eligible for a COVID-19 vaccine at VA when their local VA facilities have enough vaccine:
- Spouse of a Veteran
- Caregivers of a Veteran
- Recipients of Civilian Health and Medical Program of the Department of Veterans Affairs (CHAMPVA) benefits
- Washington DC VA Medical Center
- The Washington DC VA Medical Center is currently administering COVID-19 vaccinations by appointment only to Veterans and those cited as part of the SAVE LIVES Act. To schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment with the DC VA Medical Center, call 202-745-4342 during business hours.
- Martinsburg VA Medical Center
- The Martinsburg VA Medical Center and all Community Based Outpatient Clinics are currently administering the COVID-19 vaccine to enrolled Veteran patients. Enrolled Veterans of any age or Veterans who are essential personnel as defined by the CDC are qualified to receive the COVID-19 vaccine.
- Call the COVID Vaccine Call Center at 304-579-2550, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to schedule your appointment. Veterans will need to bring their VA ID card or Driver’s License (or other identification) that shows their date of birth and Insurance Card if applicable.
Vaccines are also being provided to servicemembers, their families, and their dependents who are enrolled in TriCare and who meet eligibility requirements. If you are enrolled in TriCare and wish to determine your eligibility and register for an appointment, visit https://www.tricare.mil/covidvaccine
VACCINES ARE PROVIDED BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Allegany County Vaccine Update
Allegany County Health Department is currently offering vaccine appointments to individuals in Groups 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, and 3.
- Martin’s in Cumberland
- CVS Cumberland: (800) 746-7287
- Health Department Vaccine Interest Form
- Walgreens Frostburg
- Walmart Lavale: (301) 729-5088
- Potomac Valley Pharmacy: (301) 722-2342
Residents may also contact their local senior center for registration:
- Cumberland Senior Center: 301-783-1721, 301-783-1809 or 301-783-1710
- Frostburg Senior Center: 301-689-5510
- George’s Creek Senior Center: 301-783-1842
- Westernport Senior Center: 301-359-9930
(Current As of 10:00am, May 22nd)
Frederick County Vaccine Update
Frederick County is currently offering vaccines to those in Group 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, and 3 who live or work in the County. If you live or work in Frederick County, are 12 years and older, and are interested in receiving the COVID-19 vaccine, please pre-register through the Maryland statewide pre-registration system. NOTE: if you already signed up through the Frederick County Vaccine Interest Form, you do not need to sign up again.
- Frederick County Health Department: (301)-600-1029
- Giant Food Frederick: (301)-815-2201 (multiple locations)
- Giant Eagle Pharmacy Frederick
- CVS Frederick
- CVS Middletown
- CVS New Market
- CVS Thurmont
- CVS Walkersville
- CVS Urbana
- Safeway Walkersville
- Walgreens Brunswick
- Walgreens Frederick
- Walmart Frederick
- Wegman’s Pharmacy Frederick
- Weis Pharmacy Brunswick
- Weis Pharmacy Frederick (multiple locations)
- Weis Pharmacy Thurmont
- Menocal Family Practice (240) 215-1138
- Urbana Pharmacy: (240) 831-5155
(Current As of 10:00am, May 22nd)
Garrett County Vaccine Update
Garrett County is currently offering vaccines to those in Groups 1A, 1B, and 1C, 2A, 2B, and 3.
- Garrett County Health Department: garretthealth.org; (301) 334-7698
- Gregg’s Pharmacy Oakland: (301) 334-2197
- Walmart in Oakland: (301) 334-9129
- Walgreens Grantsville
- Walgreens Oakland
- CVS Oakland: (800) 746-7287
VACCINE APPOINTMENTS ARE BEING SCHEDULED
(As of 10:00am, May 22nd)
Montgomery County Vaccine Update
Montgomery County is currently offering vaccines to individuals in Groups 1A, 1B, 1C, and 2A, 2B, and 3.
- Montgomery County Health Department: (240)-777-1755
- Montgomery College Germantown Campus
- Pre-register for vaccination online or by calling (855) 634-6829
- Available appointments can also be found here
- Adventist HealthCare Shady Grove COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic: (240) 826-4636
- Adventist HealthCare Takoma Park Campus COVID 19 Vaccine Clinic: (240) 826-4636
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- MedStar Montgomery Medical Center
- CCI Health & Wellness Services
- CVS Bethesda: (800) 746-7287
- CVS Burtonsville: (800) 746-7287
- CVS Gaithersburg: (800) 746-7287
- CVS Silver Spring: (800) 746-7287
- CVS Wheaton: (800) 746-7287
- Giant Food Bethesda: (301) 530-3271
- Giant Food Burtonsville: (301) 421-4493
- Giant Food Colesville: (301) 384-2228
- Giant Food Derwood: (301) 840-1777
- Giant Food Gaithersburg: (multiple locations)
- Giant Food Germantown
- Giant Food Olney: (301) 774-6304
- Giant Food Potomac: (301) 983-4211
- Giant Food Rockville
- Giant Food Silver Spring: (301) 565-0575
- Giant Food Wheaton
- Safeway Damascus
- Safeway Bethesda (multiple locations)
- Safeway Cloverly
- Safeway Gaithersburg (multiple locations)
- Safeway Germantown
- Safeway Kensington
- Safeway Olney
- Safeway Rockville (multiple locations)
- Safeway Silver Spring (multiple locations)
- Safeway Wheaton
- Sam’s Club Gaithersburg
- Walgreens Bethesda
- Walgreens Gaithersburg
- Walgreens Germantown
- Walgreens Olney
- Walgreens Rockville (multiple locations)
- Walgreens Potomac
- Walgreens Silver Spring (multiple locations)
- Walgreens Takoma Park
- Walmart Germantown: (301) 515-6703
- Wegman’s Pharmacy Germantown
- Weis Pharmacy Damascus
- Green Pharmacy Gaithersburg: (301) 519-9518
VACCINE APPOINTMENTS ARE AVAILABLE
(As of 10:00am, May 22nd)
Washington County Vaccine Update
Washington County is currently offering vaccines to individuals in Groups 1A, 1B, 1C, 2A, 2B, and 3.
Eligible residents can fill out a Vaccine Waitlist Registration Form here.
- Washington County Health Department: (240)-313-3200
- Meritus Health Robinwood Atrium at the Robinwood Professional Center
- Martin’s Hagerstown (N. Pointe)
- Martin’s Hagerstown (Hagerstown Commons)
- Martin’s Hagerstown (Wesel Blvd)
- Walgreens Hagerstown
- Walgreens Smithsburg
- CVS Hagerstown
- Walmart Hagerstown
- Family Healthcare of Hagerstown
- Hagerstown Premium Outlets
- Sam’s Club Hagerstown
- Weis Pharmacy Boonsboro
- Weis Pharmacy Hagerstown
VACCINE APPOINTMENTS ARE BEING SCHEDULED
(As of 10:00am May 22nd)